- 83% superfine merino wool (16,5 micron) + 17% Finest European Linen, 125 g/sq meter
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- The merino fabric is made in Switzerland.
- The shirt is made in Portugal.
- The buttons are made in Portugal.
Size & fit
- The shirt has our Regular fit (it falls between our Slim and Relaxed fit).
- Use our easy size tool to find your size.
We use total easy care merino wool
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page.
The merino-linen shirt story
The performance of merino wool combined with a small percentage of linen for that casual summer feel.
Our Manu shirt will keep you cool when it gets hot and it resists your funky smells. The blend of 16,5 micron merino wool with the finest European linen is extremely soft and smooth to the skin. It's nothing like a linen shirt. It It is really a wool shirt with a bit of linen. It results in a nice slub texture in the fabric.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
European Masters of linen
Linen has a rich history and seems to be one of the oldest fabrics in the world. For thousands of years, mankind had relied on linen for durable means of clothing. At Wolk, we’ve selected the best European linen with the “Masters of Linen” label, that ensures impeccable quality. Manufactured with fibers of a flax plant, linen is a remarkable fabric, highly absorbent with exceptional ventilation traits.
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Proudly made in portugal
We are very proud to work close with the best material and clothing manufacturers in the world. We make our clothes in Portugal and we source our fabrics from Italy. By concentrating the production in Europe we can minimize our footprint and support the local economy.