- 100% Tencel denim
- The fabric weighs 190 g / sq meter
- The fabric and the shirt are made in Portugal
- Ben has metal snap buttons
- The shirt has our Regular fit (it falls between our Slim and Relaxed fit).
- Marc, our model is 188cm high, 99 cm around the chest and wears a Large.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature
- More specific care tips at garment care
The Ben Tencel shirt story
Here’s a classic in the making: our functional take on the all-time favorite denim shirt. From now on, comfort has a name. It’s Ben.
This 100% tencel shirt drapes elegantly, with its delicately soft tough and slightly textured fabric. A casual necessity for every wardrobe. Wrinkle and odor resistant. Perfect for on-the-road style-lovers with high standards of garment perfection.
Tencel, when nature meets technology
Did you know tencel is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics known to man? Made from the wood of the Eucalyptus tree, the production process is completely organic. With organic solvents that are recovered and re-used in a closed loop system. Supported by new and sustainable technologies and durable farming practices, tencel has all the ecological benefits.
Proudly made in portugal
We are very proud to work close with the best material and clothing manufacturers in the world. We make our clothes in Portugal and we source our fabrics from Italy. By concentrating the production in Europe we can minimize our footprint and support the local economy.