Premium European merino wool shirt that can be worn in a formal way with a jacket or in a casual style on your Sunday jeans. It's Merino fabric will keep you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold. And you don't have to worry about wrinkles or odors.
Spread collar and no placket behind the buttons.
- 100% superfine merino wool (17,5 micron), 135 g/sq meter
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- The merino fabric is made in Italy.
- The shirt is made in Portugal.
- The buttons are made in Portugal.
Size & fit
Slim: Our modern, tapered fit. Also, our most popular fit.
Relaxed: A more traditional fit with extra room in the chest, arms, and waist.
- Our model Sebastiaan is 185cm high, 102 cm around the chest and wears a large slim fit.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size. Please keep in mind that the shirt can shrink 1 to 2%.
We use total easy care merino wool
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
What a wonderful shirt! The sizing is excellent - the sizing tool works really well. Attention
to detail is such that, as a customer and as a complete stranger, I felt very cared for. The styling, the material used, the buttons, also speak of an
attention to detail and a desire on the part of Wolk, to offer a high quality product that will leave every customer satisfied. Highly recommended!
Great for travel and warm weather.
Perfect shirts for the business traveler! Even after a long drive or flight, I can go straight to my meeting looking good. The shirt is not wrinkled. I just returned from a trip and wore the shirt 3 days straight, in warm weather, actually
sweating quite a lot on some occasions, in a hot taxi for example. Still no odors on the shirt!
Top shirt, even better the I expected!
really my favorite shirt by far!
I had some merino T-shirts, so I knew what performance I
could expect, but the fabric of this shirt is just perfect. It feels so good on
the body that it makes me happy every time I put it on.
The Tristan merino shirt
A spread collar and no placket behind the buttons. That's what gives the Tristan shirt a fresh and clean look. It is a wearable ode to moving freely. Without having to worry about wrinkles and odors – or even ironing!
Built to resist the harshest of circumstances. Designed to impress wherever you go.
Tristan is a wardrobe must-have. A companion that suits every occasion. Every thread spun from the finest Merino wool, keeping you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold. A perfect match with your on-the-go lifestyle.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.