The following information is provided by Wolk to keep our online visitors fully informed of our Privacy Policies.
The personal information you forward to Wolk will only be used to fulfill orders, keep you up to date and assure you the best service. Wolk will not allow third parties to see or use your personal details without your prior consent. You have the right to view your personal details upon request. If the information is incomplete or incorrect, you have the right to have the information corrected or deleted.
Your e-mail address is not automatically added to our mailing list, it is added only if you asked it during your inscription. For those already registered in our mailing list and who would like to be removed, just send us an email at email@example.com or unsubscribe directly from an existing newsletter.
If you place an order on the Wolk webstore, your data will be included in the customer base of Wolk. The contact information you provided is necessary to process and complete your order. The transmission of incorrect or false identity information is considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions. Your data is protected and will not be passed on to third parties, except those that are necessary to complete the order. If you visit wolk-antwerp.com or use an interface which interacts with wolk-antwerp.com, whether or not you sign-in as a registered user, we collect your IP address, the location of your Internet Service Provider, the type and version of Internet browser that you are using, and the website from which you came. We also collect information regarding your site usage, such as the time spent on a page and the number of pages you viewed. This information is not linked to any data that can identify you and it is only used internally to understand where our clients come from and how we can improve our services.
How we use the information we collect
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- deliver the products and services that you have requested;
- manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services.
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites;
- If you asked for it during your newsletter subscription we will also communicate with you by e-mail and/or mobile devices about products, events or services that may be of interest to you.
With whom we share your information
We want you to understand when and with whom we may share personal or other information we have collected about you or your activities on our website or while using our services.
Personal information. We do not share your personal information with others than the necessary third parties to run our business properly. These are the ones indicated below. We may share personal information with:
- Authorized service providers: We may share your personal information with our authorized service providers that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, delivering packages, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, supporting our website functionality, and supporting contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other features offered through our website. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
- Other Situations. We also may disclose your information:
- In response to an investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in our sole discretion.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Removing your account information
Cookies are used in the site in order to improve your experience. As you navigate our site, your preferences are remembered through the temporary use of “session” cookies. Cookies enable our systems to gather information about your browser as well as monitor your navigational patterns while browsing the site. Site users have the option to accept or disable cookies through their browsers, as well as being notified when a cookie is to be activated. This enables you to reject usage of this cookie or erase the cookie at the end of your visit. If you choose to disable your cookies or erase cookies, your user experience may be limited.
Cookies found on our web site
When you visit our website, We will set cookies in your browser. We set essential cookies to enable certain features and remember your preferences. For example, cookies keep you logged in, allow you to purchase items, and maintain your settings. We also use third parties set cookies for purposes like analytics (e.g., Google Analytics) and advertising (e.g., Google DoubleClick for Publishers).
Changing your cookie preferences
You may limit the cookies set in your browser by taking the steps described below. Note that declining cookies may impact your ability to use our services.
You may change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to reject new cookies. To learn more, visit the help pages of your browser. You may also visit our site in your browser’s "private" or "incognito" mode, in which case cookies will be set, but deleted when you close your browser.