These T-shirts are so versatile that it suits almost any occasion. From a workday to a workout they'll soon become your best...
These T-shirts are so versatile that it suits almost any occasion. From a workday to a workout they'll soon become your best buddies. It's our CLIMAFORCE fabric that makes it so special... Some of our clients even claim that they don't wear T-shirts, but they do wear our Victor because for them this is not a T-shirt.
- We use CLIMAFORCE merino: a blend of 80% merino wool (17 micron) + 20% Nylon
- The fabric weighs 160 gsm
- Oscar is made in Portugal
- Marc, our model is 188cm high, 99 cm around the chest and wears a Large
- Use our easy size tool to find your size
We use total easy care merino
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature, steaming is no problem
- More specific care tips at garment care
The Victor merino T-shirt story
Move over, current wardrobe! Here comes Victor, an amazing T-shirts that merges style and performance, thanks to our own high-performing CLIMAFORCE merino wool.
Once you’ve tried on this T-shirt, you’ll never want anything else again. It’s wrinkle-resistant, odor-resistant and thermo-regulating perfection! And oh, did we mention that there is no need to iron it? Just dry it on a hanger and you’re good to go!
Performance is Victor’s middle name. With an outstanding look and feel, it is developed to last.
Durable up to the last fiber.
Climaforce merino wool
Yes, merino wool ticks all the boxes when it comes to performance. But no matter how convinced we were, we decided to perfect it even further. We set out to develop a next generation of merino wool, that combines the original benefits with higher levels of style, comfort and durability.
Proudly made in portugal
We are very proud to work close with the best material and clothing manufacturers in the world. We make our clothes in Portugal and we source our fabrics from Italy. By concentrating the production in Europe we can minimize our footprint and support the local economy.