FICTIEF black hairlineCheck reviews
135 g / sqm
Premium European merino wool shirt that can be worn in a formal way with a jacket or in a casual style on your Sunday jeans. Its Merino fabric will keep you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold. And you don't have to worry about wrinkles or odors.
- 100% superfine merino wool (17,5 micron), 135 g/sq meter
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- The merino fabric is made in Italy
- The Alex shirt is made in Portugal
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree
Slim: Our modern, tapered fit. Also, our most popular fit.
Relaxed: A more traditional fit with extra room in the chest, arms, and waist.
- Marc, our model is 188cm high, 99 cm around the chest and wears a medium slim fit.
- Use our easy size tool easy size tool to find your size. Please note that the shirt can shrink 1 to 2% overall.
We use total easy care merino
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
The shirt that started it all.
A wearable ode to moving freely. Without having to worry about wrinkles and odors – or even ironing!
This shirt is built to resist the harshest of circumstances. Designed to impress wherever you go.
With every thread spun from the finest Merino wool, it keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold. A perfect match with your on-the-go lifestyle.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.
EASY SIZE TOOL
We recommend using this tool. Measure a garment that you own and the tool compares it to the Wolk sizes.
Be 95% certain of your size and avoid spending time sending the garments back.
It's easy. See how it works.Instruction video
Or do it the old school way and look at our measurement charts and compare an item you own.