Premium European merino wool shirt that can be worn in a formal way with a jacket or in a casual style on your Sunday jeans. It's Merino fabric will keep you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold. And you don't have to worry about wrinkles or odors.
- 100% superfine merino wool (17,5 micron), 160 g/sq meter
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- The merino fabric is made in Italy.
- The shirt is made in Portugal.
Size & fit
Slim: Our modern, tapered fit. Also, our most popular fit.
Relaxed: A more traditional fit with extra room in the chest, arms, and waist.
- Our model Sebastiaan is 185cm high, 102 cm around the chest and wears a large slim fit.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size. Please note that the shirt can shrink from 1 to 3% overall.
We use total easy care merino wool
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry. Avoid unnecessary exposure to direct sunlight to maintain an optimal white. Wear the shirt as any other shirt but don't dry it in direct sunlight and store it in your closet.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam. Hot ironing may cause yellowing of the shirt.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
My best merino shirt so far.
This is the best merino wool shirt I own so far. It has a great fitting, a nice finishing and a truly amazing fabric. Whenever I show it nobody believes that this is wool. It is so smooth and soft. The shirt is very resistant to wrinkles and odours so I can wear it a couple of days in a row. You did a really good job guys!
Best merino dress shirts I have found yet.
Merino dress shirts have been part of my wardrobe for a long time. They are simply superior
to shirts made from cotton or other materials. I tried already several brands,but the Wolk shirts are much better. The cloth is really really nice, they look stunning and fit perfectly. The sizing is a little bit different than US brands...but if you use their size finder it is no problem.
Very nice shirt, AMAZING fabric!
This shirt is really nice and the fabric is truly amazing! I can't compare it with any other shirt. You just have to feel it. It is really soft and cool and it is VERY resistant to creases. It also dries very quick when it is washed. And almost no ironing needed (but still a little though). Five star easy!
White merino wool, an exceptional quality.
A white shirt is obvious, but white wool is not. No sheep has one hundred percent white wool. It will always contain some grey fibres. These fine fibres all have to be sorted out. But even then, the wool is not entirely white but a bit cream-colored. That is why our white merino fabric is so exclusive.
Our Italian weaving mill also spins the yarn, and they even have their own farms where the sheep graze. That gives them complete control over the whole process. It starts with the selection of the whitest wool. Then follows a delicate process of sorting, after which the wool is washed and finished according to the strictest environmental standards. Without compromising the original qualities of the merino wool. The spinning, weaving, and finishing of the white wool is done in a separate production hall to avoid contamination with other colours.
As with the other colours, you can enjoy all the advantages of merino wool in the white shirt. You don't have to worry about odours or wrinkles. This shirt will keep you warm when it's cold and cool you down when it's hot—a perfect match for your on-the-go lifestyle.
Since wool is a natural product, it can yellow slightly over the years. A bit like a cotton shirt also becomes less white over time. Extreme heat and UV light have can speed up this process. Wear it like any other shirt, but iron it on low temperature, don't dry in direct sunlight, and store it in your closet.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.