This merino T-shirt offers comfort at an unprecedented level. It feels soft against the skin, works thermo-regulating, breathes and is incredibly odour-resistant. You can wear it for longer without washing it. It is made in our CLIMAFORCE merino fabric for which we are so renowned. It is 30% stronger than traditional merino wool, making those quick holes a thing of the past.
- Our acclaimed CLIMAFORCE merino is a blend of 80% merino wool and 20% Nylon. It is 30% stronger than 100% merino wool. We use only the highest quality superfine merino wool with a fibre thickness of 17 Microns.
- The fabric weighs 170 gsm
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and has the Responsible Wool Standard, RWS.
- The fabric is knitted in Portugal
- The T-shirt is made in Portugal
- Sebastiaan, our model is 185 cm tall, 102 cm around the chest and wears a Large size.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size
We use total easy care merino
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature, steaming is no problem
- More specific care tips at garment care
After my great experience with the Alex Merino Shirt I quickly ordered two T-shirts. I am again blown away with the quality! It is really incomparable ! I have other merino T-shirts but the quality of the Wolk T-shirts are from a different level. The fabric is so smooth and it feels much stronger. I will be back for more!
My T-shirt for every moment, every day.
I have bought five T-shirts in the past two years. I am systematically replacing my wardrobe with Wolk's clothes. The two black Victor T-shirts I bought two years ago I wear almost daily under my shirts to work. They still look like new. At the weekend I wear the Oscar T-shirts. Once you have felt the quality of the Wolk T-shirts, you do not want anything else and even the often poor quality of other T-shirts bothers you. I am a fan!
This is not a T-shirt
I'm a shirt-man. I don't like T-shirts, they tend to deform very rapidly. But ... I got very curious about the description of the Oscar merino, and I liked it as the model showed it. So tried one, could always send it beack (great refund policy!)
And no regrets, this is finally a T-shirt that is no T-shirt. It sits very comfortably, falls around the skin instead of sticking to it. It barely wrinkles and the colours are deep. Great T-shirt.
The merino T-shirt that is built to last
Built with our own high-performing CLIMAFORCE merino wool it offers all the comfort of merino wool but it is durable up to the last fiber.
It is wrinkle-resistant, odor-resistant and thermo-regulating ! And oh, did we mention that there is no need to iron it? Just dry it on a hanger and you’re good to go!
Once you’ve tried on this T-shirt, you’ll never want anything else again.
Climaforce merino wool
Yes, merino wool ticks all the boxes when it comes to performance. But no matter how convinced we were, we decided to perfect it even further. We set out to develop a next generation of merino wool, that combines the original benefits with higher levels of style, comfort and durability.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.