This shirt is our warm winter shirt. It’s made from Italian woven and brushed merino wool. The regular straight fit, with chest pocket and the check pattern give it a casual look. It’s easy to combine with jeans or chino’s or pull out your corduroy trousers.
This shirt has a classic collar and a chest pocket.
- 100% superfine merino wool (17,5 micron), 280 g/sq meter
- The fabric is brushed on the outside and smooth on the inside.
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- The merino fabric is made in Italy.
- The Alex shirt is made in Portugal.
Size & Fit
- Arne comes in regular fit, which is our more casual fit. It's wider at the chest and waist, but the waist is still defined.
- When you own an Alex or Tristan shirt in slim fit (e.g.: M slim), then you can easily select the same size in regular (e.g.: M regular).
- Sebastiaan, our model is 185cm high, 102 cm around the chest and wears a large size.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size. Please note that the shirt can shrink 1 to 3% overall.
We use total easy care merino
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
Good cut, I find it even a bit more comfortable than the Alex slim fit.
Not as thick as some of my cotton flannel shirts but definitely warm enough. Again, nice quality and as always perfect finish.
Lovely pattern and an ideal weight of fabric. I have already enjoyed this shirt a lot.
My preferred winter shirt.
This is the shirt that I have worn most this winter. It fits perfectly and it's warm enough to wear without a sweater. I just wear one of my merino tees underneath.
Arne, our warm winter merino shirt.
400g of superfine merino wool that's meant to keep you warm. Its flannel fabric is luxuriously soft on the outside and pleasantly smooth on the inside.
And just like all our shirts, wrinkles and odours are a thing of the past. That's the natural work of merino wool.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.