Jens is a perfect all-rounder to get you through autumn and winter. Weighing 810 grams, it is not the heaviest wool jumper you have ever seen, but it provides all the warmth you need on chilly autumn nights and colder winter days.
- 100% extrafine merino wool (18,5 micron)
- Weight: 812 g for size L
- The rice knit structure gives it more depth and structure.
- 1x1 rib double collar.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and OEKO-TEX certified.
- The "fully fashioned" construction prevents cutting waste.
- The merino yarn is spun in Italy.
- The sweater is knitted in Portugal.
- Silvio, our model is 185 cm high, 101 cm around the chest and 84 cm around the waist. He wears a Large size.
- If you have a Wolk T-shirt or slim or regular fit shirt, stick to your size. If you have a Wolk relaxed shirt, pick 1 size larger.
- Or use our easy size tool to find your size. The sweater will not shrink when you wash and dry it properly. Check our care section for instructions.
You don't need to wash it after every wear. Just let it rest overnight in a well-ventilated room, and any food or smoke odors will disappear. If your sweater requires washing, please find some care tips here.
We use "total easy care" merino; this is a natural treatment that makes the wool machine washable.
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate/wool program, maximum 1200 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise you to turn the sweater inside out and put it in a wash bag.
- Please use wool detergent and do not use fabric softener or bleach.
- Dry flat, do not tumble dry. Avoid direct heat; let it dry at room temperature.
- If required, iron with steam.
This jumper fits perfectly and is super comfortable. It has also been washed several times and it still fits just as it did in the beginning.
Best gift ever!
I received this jumper as a gift and am super excited. The look, the fit and the quick service to change sizes. It's all top notch! You guys have gained a new fan!
I wore Jens all autumn and winter and now in these cold spring days it still comes in handy. The wool does not resist, the jumper keeps its shape nicely and I love the look. I am therefore very satisfied with the quality. Thanks Wolk!
Jens, our warm merino sweater.
Warmth and comfort with minimal maintenance; that’s the short story of the Jens sweater.
His 810 grams of superfine merino wool will get you through the colder autumn and winter months. The special Tollegno yarn we use significantly reduces the chance of pilling and it allows machine washing.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
It starts with the yarn
We developed Jens with a merino yarn spun by Tollegno 1900. With more than 120 years of experience, this Italian company is an expert in wool spinning. The yarn is a perfect marriage of tradition and technology.
They start with 100% extrafine merino wool which is soft and doesn’t itch. The microscopic scales of the wool are then removed to prevent shrinking in your washing machine. A special high-twist spinning technique makes the merino yarn compact, more durable, and highly resistant to pilling.
Then the knit structure
The rice knit gives a nice depth and texture to this sweater. Perfect for creating a tougher look with this soft merino quality. The double collar finishes this completely.
You need the skill
Knitting also takes a lot of skill. Our sweaters are made by a knitwear specialist in the Braga region in the North of Portugal. Just pick up one of our sweaters and you will feel their knowledge and attention to detail.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.