A staple of any complete modern wardrobe, our pique polo shirt offers endless options for both casual city strolling and shore side leisure. Crafted in Portugal with our unique and durable CLIMAFORCE merino wool in a double pique knit and finished with natural corozo buttons.
- We use CLIMAFORCE merino: a blend of 80% merino wool (17 micron) + 20% Nylon
- The double pique fabric gives a nice texture and distinctive look. The fabric weighs 230gsm, but it feels light and airy compared to a traditional cotton pique polo.
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- We use a rib knit for the cuff and collar.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and has the Responsible Wool Standard, RWS.
- The fabric is knitted in Portugal
- The T-shirt is made in Portugal
- Sebastiaan, our model is 185cm high, 102 cm around the chest and wears a Large.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size.
We use total easy care merino
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program
- We advise to wash your polo inside out in a garment bag.
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature, steaming is no problem
- More specific care tips at garment care
Fits perfectly and it’s comfortable to wear.
I am very satisfied with my polo shirts. It is a very nice quality. They are thick enough to look like a real polo shirt, but still light and comfortable to wear. Fits perfectly!
Amazing quality and performance.
I already own some Wolk T-shirts and I love the Climaforce merino fabric. The feel of the polo fabric is great, it feels airy and I can wear the polo a few days in a row, just like the T-shirts.
Hugo, our merino wool piqué polo.
We knitted our piqué fabric with our high-performing ClimaForce merino wool that is so appreciated in our T-shirts.
The yarn offers all the comfort of merino wool, it is only 30% stronger.
It controls your body temperature, wicks your sweat and it is odor resistant.
Perfect for staying fresh and sharp during your summer adventures.
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Climaforce merino wool
Yes, merino wool ticks all the boxes when it comes to performance. But no matter how convinced we were, we decided to perfect it even further. We set out to develop a next generation of merino wool, that combines the original benefits with higher levels of style, comfort and durability.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.