Pair this shirt with a sophisticated suit for boardroom presentations and power lunches, or elevate a casual ensemble with tailored trousers and loafers for evening gatherings. The versatile spread collar exudes sophistication and lends itself to a variety of styling options.
- English spread collar
- 100% superfine merino wool (17,5 micron)
- weight: 135 g/sq meter
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- The fabric is woven in an Italian mill that weaves merino fabrics since 1865.
- Our Portuguese atelier has been crafting the finest shirts for 30 years.
Size & fit
Slim: Our modern, tapered fit. Also, our most popular fit.
Relaxed: A more traditional fit with extra room in the chest, arms, and waist.
- Silvio, our model is 185 cm high, 101 cm around the chest and 84 cm around the waist. He wears a Large size.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size. Please note that the shirt can shrink from 1 to 3% overall.
We use total easy care merino wool
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry. Avoid unnecessary exposure to direct sunlight to maintain an optimal white. Wear the shirt as any other shirt but don't dry it in direct sunlight and store it in your closet.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam. Hot ironing may cause yellowing of the shirt.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
Invest in timeless elegance.
Elevate your business wardrobe with this sophisticated shirt. Made from super-fine merino wool, this shirt is incredibly soft and comfortable. But don't let its luxurious touch fool you – this shirt is built to withstand the daily grind of corporate life. The shirt's classic fit seamlessly transitions from boardroom presentations to cocktail receptions.
And with its impeccable wrinkle resistance and odor-fighting capabilities, this shirt will keep you looking and smelling your best throughout the day, whether you're conquering the corporate world or enjoying the company of friends.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.