- 83% merino wool (16.5 Micron) / 17% Finest European Linen
- The fabric weighs 125 g / sq meter
- The fabric is made in Switzerland and the shirt is made in Portugal
- Buttons made from corozo nuts
- The shirt has our Regular fit (it falls between our Slim and Relaxed fit).
- Joris, our model is 179 cm tall, weighs 72kg and measures 96 cm around the chest .He wears a Medium.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program
- Wash with similar colors
- Wash with wool detergent
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature. You can use steam.
- More specific care tips at garment care
The merino-linen shirt story
The performance of merino wool combined with a small percentage of linen for that casual summer feel.
Our Manu shirt will keep you cool when it gets hot and it resists your funky smells. The blend of 16,5 micron merino wool with the finest European linen is extremely soft and smooth to the skin. It's nothing like a linen shirt. It It is really a wool shirt with a bit of linen. It results in a nice slub texture in the fabric.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Proudly made in portugal
We are very proud to work close with the best material and clothing manufacturers in the world. We make our clothes in Portugal and we source our fabrics from Italy. By concentrating the production in Europe we can minimize our footprint and support the local economy.