Arne merino denim dark navyCheck reviews
Merino Wool + Tencel
235 g / sqm
The perfect shirt for colder days, or as an extra layer on top of a T-shirt. The deep hue of the denim makes the shirt super versatile. Classy under a suit or casual on your jeans, it all looks good. The fabric isn’t indigo dyed, so it won’t fade like traditional jeans.
This shirt has a classic collar.
- 76% superfine merino wool (16,5 micron) + 24% Tencel, 235 g/sq meter.
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- Tencel is made from woodpulp harvested from certified wood sources.
- The merino fabric is made in Italy.
- The shirt is made in Portugal.
Size & Fit
- Arne comes in regular fit, which is our more casual fit. It's wider at the chest and waist, but the waist is still defined.
- When you own an Alex or Tristan shirt in slim fit (e.g.: M slim), then you can easily select the same size in regular (e.g.: M regular).
- When you own an Alex or Tristan shirt in relaxed fit (e.g.: M relaxed), then you need to select one size up for the regular fit (e.g: L regular)
- Sebastiaan, our model is 185cm high, 102 cm around the chest and wears a large size.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size. Please note that the shirt can shrink 1 to 3% overall.
We use total easy care merino
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
A nice "dressy" denim shirt
I just received it, and I am pleased! The shirt
has a nice look, feels comfortable, and is a bit thicker than my other Wolk
shirts. It is dressier than what I understand by denim, but the fabric is
A denim shirt with class.
Combine the look of a denim shirt with elegant details. The deep colour of the denim makes the shirt amazingly versatile. Stylish under a suit or casual on jeans, it can do it all.
And just like all our shirts, wrinkles and odours are a thing of the past. That's the natural work of merino wool.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Tencel, when nature meets technology
Did you know tencel is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics known to man? Made from the wood of the Eucalyptus tree, the production process is completely organic. With organic solvents that are recovered and re-used in a closed loop system. Supported by new and sustainable technologies and durable farming practices, tencel has all the ecological benefits.
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.
EASY SIZE TOOL
We recommend using this tool. Measure a garment that you own and the tool compares it to the Wolk sizes.
Be 95% certain of your size and avoid spending time sending the garments back.
It's easy. See how it works.Instruction video
Or do it the old school way and look at our measurement charts and compare an item you own.