These premium European merino wool T-shirts are so versatile that they suit almost any occasion. From a workday to a workout...
These premium European merino wool T-shirts are so versatile that they suit almost any occasion. From a workday to a workout they'll soon become your best buddies. It's our CLIMAFORCE fabric that makes them so special. It will keep you warm when it's cold and cool when it gets hot and it will fight odors like no other fabric does!
- We use CLIMAFORCE merino: a blend of 80% merino wool (17 micron) + 20% Nylon
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and has the Responsible Wool Standard, RWS.
- The fabric weighs 160 gsm
- Oscar is made in Portugal
- Marc, our model is 188cm high, 99 cm around the chest and wears a Large
- Use our easy size tool to find your size
We use total easy care merino
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not use fabric softener or bleach
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature, steaming is no problem
- More specific care tips at garment care
The merino T-shirt that is built to last
Built with our own high-performing CLIMAFORCE merino wool it offers all the comfort of merino wool but it is durable up to the last fiber.
It is wrinkle-resistant, odor-resistant and thermo-regulating ! And oh, did we mention that there is no need to iron it? Just dry it on a hanger and you’re good to go!
Once you’ve tried on this T-shirt, you’ll never want anything else again.
Climaforce merino wool
Yes, merino wool ticks all the boxes when it comes to performance. But no matter how convinced we were, we decided to perfect it even further. We set out to develop a next generation of merino wool, that combines the original benefits with higher levels of style, comfort and durability.
Proudly made in portugal
We are very proud to work close with the best material and clothing manufacturers in the world. We make our clothes in Portugal and we source our fabrics from Italy. By concentrating the production in Europe we can minimize our footprint and support the local economy.