Premium European merino wool shirt that can be worn in a formal way with a jacket or in a casual style on your Sunday jeans. Its Merino fabric will keep you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold. And you don't have to worry about wrinkles or odors.
- 50% superfine merino wool (16,5 micron) + 50% Tencel, 135 g/sq meter.
- The fabric is off white, not 100% optical white. Some grey hairs might be visible in the fabric but please try it on. it is not visible on your skin tone.
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- The merino fabric is made in Switzerland.
- The shirt is made in Portugal.
Size & fit
Slim: Our modern, tapered fit. Also, our most popular fit.
Relaxed: A more traditional fit with extra room in the chest, arms, and waist.
- Our model Joris is 179cm high, 96 cm around the chest and wears a medium slim fit.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size. Please note that the shirt can shrink from 1 to 3% overall.
We use total easy care merino wool
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam.
- Please note that the shirt can shrink 1 to 3% overall.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
My best merino shirt so far.
This is the best merino wool shirt I own so far. It has a great fitting, a nice finishing and a truly amazing fabric. Whenever I show it nobody believes that this is wool. It is so smooth and soft. The shirt is very resistant to wrinkles and odours so I can wear it a couple of days in a row. You did a really good job guys!
Best merino dress shirts I have found yet.
Merino dress shirts have been part of my wardrobe for a long time. They are simply superior
to shirts made from cotton or other materials. I tried already several brands,but the Wolk shirts are much better. The cloth is really really nice, they look stunning and fit perfectly. The sizing is a little bit different than US brands...but if you use their size finder it is no problem.
Very nice shirt, AMAZING fabric!
This shirt is really nice and the fabric is truly amazing! I can't compare it with any other shirt. You just have to feel it. It is really soft and cool and it is VERY resistant to creases. It also dries very quick when it is washed. And almost no ironing needed (but still a little though). Five star easy!
The shirt that started it all.
A wearable ode to moving freely. Without having to worry about wrinkles and odors – or even ironing!
This shirt is built to resist the harshest of circumstances. Designed to impress wherever you go.
With every thread spun from the finest Merino wool, it keeps you cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold. A perfect match with your on-the-go lifestyle.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Tencel, when nature meets technology
Did you know tencel is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics known to man? Made from the wood of the Eucalyptus tree, the production process is completely organic. With organic solvents that are recovered and re-used in a closed loop system. Supported by new and sustainable technologies and durable farming practices, tencel has all the ecological benefits.
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.