- 51% linen (Masters of linen, 100% made in Europe)+ 49% cotton
- The linen fabric is made in Italy
- The linen fabric is pre washed to give this casual look
- The buttons are made of Corozo nuts
- Jasper is made in Portugal
- Available in regular fit.
- Marc, our model is 188cm high, 99 cm around the chest and wears a medium size
- Use our easy size tool to find your size
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program
- Wash with similar colors
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature
- More specific care tips at garment care
The Jasper linen shirt story
With your Jasper shirt, style and authenticity go hand in hand. It lives life with you. This garment-washed shirt ages beautifully along the way, adding even more character to its already unique allure.
Our Jasper shirt is your summertime buddy. He’ll keep you fresh and cool, no matter how hot or humid outside. The natural indigo looks great on you and provides a casual touch for every outfit.
We’ve selected the finest material for our Jasper shirt. High-end linen, harvested on the fields of Normandy. Woven in Italy, under the strict supervision of the European Masters of Linen.
European Masters of linen
Linen has a rich history and seems to be one of the oldest fabrics in the world. For thousands of years, mankind had relied on linen for durable means of clothing. At Wolk, we’ve selected the best European linen with the “Masters of Linen” label, that ensures impeccable quality. Manufactured with fibers of a flax plant, linen is a remarkable fabric, highly absorbent with exceptional ventilation traits.
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Proudly made in portugal
We are very proud to work close with the best material and clothing manufacturers in the world. We make our clothes in Portugal and we source our fabrics from Italy. By concentrating the production in Europe we can minimize our footprint and support the local economy.