Formal or casual, this shirt has it all. Go for a drink with your friends straight after your important meeting without having to go home to change.
This shirt has a button-down collar.
- 50% superfine merino wool (16,5 micron) + 50% Tencel, 140 g/sq meter.
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- Tencel is made from woodpulp harvested from certified wood sources.
- The merino fabric is made in Italy.
- The shirt is made in Portugal.
- The buttons are made in Portugal.
Size & fit
Slim: Our modern, tapered fit. Also, our most popular fit.
Relaxed: A more traditional fit with extra room in the chest, arms, and waist.
- Victor, our model is 187 cm high, 96 cm around the chest and 79 cm around the waist. He wears a Large, but a medium will also fit.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size. Please note that the shirt can shrink from 1 to 2% overall.
We use total easy care merino wool
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
My best merino shirt so far.
This is the best merino wool shirt I own so far. It has a great fitting, a nice finishing and a truly amazing fabric. Whenever I show it nobody believes that this is wool. It is so smooth and soft. The shirt is very resistant to wrinkles and odours so I can wear it a couple of days in a row. You did a really good job guys!
Best merino dress shirts I have found yet.
Merino dress shirts have been part of my wardrobe for a long time. They are simply superior
to shirts made from cotton or other materials. I tried already several brands,but the Wolk shirts are much better. The cloth is really really nice, they look stunning and fit perfectly. The sizing is a little bit different than US brands...but if you use their size finder it is no problem.
Very nice shirt, AMAZING fabric!
This shirt is really nice and the fabric is truly amazing! I can't compare it with any other shirt. You just have to feel it. It is really soft and cool and it is VERY resistant to creases. It also dries very quick when it is washed. And almost no ironing needed (but still a little though). Five star easy!
The merino-Tencel Oxford shirt.
The traditional Oxford button-down shirt, in our Merino wool and Tencel blend. A fraction thicker than most of our shirts but equally soft.
Enjoy the natural performance of merino wool in this thermoregulating and odour-controlling shirt.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Tencel, when nature meets technology
Did you know tencel is one of the most environmentally friendly fabrics known to man? Made from the wood of the Eucalyptus tree, the production process is completely organic. With organic solvents that are recovered and re-used in a closed loop system. Supported by new and sustainable technologies and durable farming practices, tencel has all the ecological benefits.
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Find your size
... in only 3 minutes.