This shirt is our warm winter shirt. It’s made from Italian woven and brushe...
This shirt is our warm winter shirt. It’s made from Italian woven and brushed merino wool. The regular straight fit, with chest pocket and the check pattern give it a casual look. It’s easy to combine with jeans or chino’s or pull out your corduroy trousers.
- 100% superfine merino wool (17,5 micron), 280 g/sq meter
- The fabric is brushed on the outside and smooth on the inside.
- The buttons are made of Corozo, a hard nut from the tagua tree.
- Our merino wool is mulesing free and is ZQ certified.
- The merino fabric is made in Italy.
- The Alex shirt is made in Portugal.
Size & Fit
- Arne comes in regular fit, which is our straight fit and falls between slim and relaxed.
- Sebastiaan, our model is 185cm high, 102 cm around the chest and wears a large size.
- Use our easy size tool to find your size. Please note that the shirt can shrink 1 to 3% overall.
We use total easy care merino
- Wash cold at 30°C delicate program, maximum 1400 cycles.
- Wash with similar colors.
- We advise to put the shirts in a wash bag.
- Do not use fabric softner or bleach, we advise to use wool detergent.
- Hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- Iron at low temperature, no problem to use steam.
- More specific care tips at our garment care page
Arne, our warm winter merino shirt.
400g of superfine merino wool that's meant to keep you warm. Its flannel fabric is luxuriously soft on the outside and pleasantly smooth on the inside.
And just like all our shirts, wrinkles and odours are a thing of the past. That's the natural work of merino wool.
Merino wool, the perfect 4 seasons material
It’s natural. It’s renewable. It’s durable. It’s stunningly comfortable. And it outclasses cotton or synthetic fiber on any level. Yes, Merino Wool ticks all the boxes. Oh, and did we mention it’s wrinkle resistant, not affected by body odor and temperature regulating in every season?
Corozo buttons, sustainable and responsible
We use Corozo buttons in our shirts. This 100% natural and practically indestructible nut comes from the Tagua tree – otherwise known as vegetal ivory.
Proudly made in portugal
We are very proud to work close with the best material and clothing manufacturers in the world. We make our clothes in Portugal and we source our fabrics from Italy. By concentrating the production in Europe we can minimize our footprint and support the local economy.